Friday, May 22, 2009

I can get through this. I think.

Today was a sad day for me.
I sent my last scripture text message to my seminary class.

Scripture text messages were kind of my passion/calling in life.

It was rough. I didn't cry but I kind of went catatonic for a while. Like Cameron in Ferris Bueller. Carrie had to revive me with some hilarious reminiscing. I'm pretty sure we looked nuts.

I'm going to miss that seminary class. I think it was the best yet.

Memories

  • Sister Brown's birthday song
  • The talent show
  • Monkey
  • Bacon
  • Scripture scavenger hunt
  • The thank you card to Papa John's
  • Darin Hillyard's embarrassing moments
  • The Rubik's cubes
  • Saying San Francisco instead of Spanish Fork in the announcements
  • When we got 100% reading and I almost cried
  • The question of the day
  • Throwdowns
  • Frodowns
I can get through this

3 comments:

jenna said...

can you possibly mean brad smith's 7 by 7 rubics cube?

best device invented. ever.

Jameson said...

Brock Duclos,

I miss your scripture texts...

Sincerely,
Jameson Ricks

P.S. Lets hang out soon.

Scandal Crandall said...

So I just barely noticed that you posted this on my birthday.

I just thougt that was cool.


Scandal Out.